California

California

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What did Katie Do?

Today is day three of my workout. I am happy to report that I am still going strong. Thanks to my good buddy LJ our fast walk was 45 minutes with a mix of up hill and down Hill terrain. However, temptation got the best of me after the eight o'clock hour when the baby finally fell a sleep. What do you know? An hour later I will be pulling a Chocolate Chip cookie Pie out of my over. Can you say, "Got milk"? or maybe I will  and should be saying, " Got a treadmill"? I also should be saying which one of these things aren't the same? After mixing the dough and putting the pie together I looked over and this is what I found.


All of my Early Intervention friends will be very proud of my amazing matching skills. However, I am hoping my all amazing cooking powers will allow me to devour something delicious.However, those powers are very hit and miss. 

Before: just putting it into the oven





No comments:

Post a Comment