California

California

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What did Katie do?

Last night Jeremy and I shared our big three year mark. That's right we have been Married for three years. I woke up and Jeremy had purchased flowers for me. At first I thought it was for mothers day, but than realized was for our aniversary. I'm a dork. So when I came home I had the opportunity to cook a nice meal: artichoke and spinach dip, salad, sauted zucinni and summer squash with a cheesy noodles and chicken. For dessert a truffle with fresh fuit, yellow cake,whip cream,and vanilla pudding. It turned out and I was excited. However, cooking has become more enjoyable especially when the food you makes turnout editable. But the dishes and the clean up afterward gives me many excuses to not cook most of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment