California

California

Sunday, March 27, 2011

What Did Katie Do?

Okay so my goal is to lose 10 pounds of baby weight that I have left over. I have picked three 5k's to run this summer. I have this secret desire to be a runner, so I guess now is as good as anytime to start. However, getting started has been so hard. Jared Levi has been sick with Bronchitis and Utah weather is.....ummm well...Utah weather. You don't like it wait five minuets and it will change.
 Monday is my big starting day. I have found two places I can start to walk/practice running and bonus my mom has a treadmill.  This means if the weather is bad Monday I still have a place to run.
My first goal is to do the 5 k for Lehi's Round up day, June 25 Th, July 9th Haiti's Kids at Sugar House park and than one in Aug 27 in Liberty Park. I found a running schedule that may work for me, hopefully. Cross your fingers and hope for good weather. I will blog about the first run on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment